Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

The Smokies

We went to the Smokies to go camping. After we drove there and got our place, we set up our tent.

I didn't get to do it all by myself. Even though I wanted to. I got to set up the tent poles and put in the tent stakes. I still had a lot of fun.

 This is me unfolding the tent poles.

This is me putting in the stakes. 

This is the finished tent. It was so big we could stand up in it.

I helped daddy with the fire. Here we are getting it ready. Much later we would light it - when it was dark.

I am learning to whittle a stick. We are getting the ends sharp so we can roast marshmallows later.

This is me standing on a stump like the Lorax. 

This is after we did our hike to the cabin. We are getting ready to go back to our car.








No comments:

Post a Comment